Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Current Plays

Things I have consistently been playing to the long and the short side depending on the day, mood of the market, and price of stock relative to it's trading range.

I will up date both the RADAR and the POSITIONS on a daily basis in an effort to more or less chronicle my trades for myself as well as pertinent information about the trades . If anyone feels the need to copy my trades please do so at your own risk. I too, like every other trader, experience loses and gains from the trades I place.

Currently on the radar:


CLF
AAPL
BTU
BHP
SPWRA
BIDU
CENX
GPS
BBBY
BBY
AKAM
C
HIG
ISRG
AF
HD
MS
GM
LOW

Positions Currently:

AAPL - Short $94.0
BBBY - Short $24.57
CENX -Short $8.89
BIDU -Short $117.05
GPS - Short $13.09
RIMM-Short $39.47
BBY - Short $26.98
BCSI -Long $26.55
RVBD-Long $35.11
STP - Long $10.77
TSL - Long $10.33

No comments:

Post a Comment